To enable our own fully integrated reservation manager and online booking system within your PromoteMyPlace account go to Section 11 - Reservations & Online Booking > Enable and checking the box next to Enable Reservation Management & Online Booking.
Please note, there may be a small additional charge of around £30 per year in the future, for certain aspects of the Reservation Manager, yet to be fully determined. We will make all customers aware with notice.
The Reservation Management system allows you to:
- Manage your reservations - add, edit, delete, set different statuses
- Request deposits and balance payments by email, via a secure online booking page. Both Stripe and PayPal can be used as payment processors.
- Receive reminders when payments are due.
- Capture where the guest found your property e.g. Google or AirBnB
- Automatically calculate costs
- Add custom charges
- Create your own email templates which will be automatically populated with details of the reservation before you send them
- View reservations in list format or calendar view
- Record payments taken manually (via 3rd party or bank transfer)
- Download details of reservations to excel
Follow these instructions to get started with reservation manager and online booking system.
'Book Now' Widget
The 'Book Now' widget allows potential guests to:
- Input their chosen dates on your PromoteMyPlace website, check availability and get an instant quote.
- Send a booking request to you, or book instantly - depending on how the system has been set up by you. If you have setup instant booking the guest will be able to pay the deposit online after selecting their available dates. Otherwise you will need to approve the booking request and send them an email via the reservation manager, to request payment via a secure online booking page.
Follow these instructions to add a 'Book Now' widget or button to your website.