If a guest makes a booking outside of your website, for example via a listing site such as AirBnB, but you need to update your PromoteMyPlace availability calendar to show the booked dates, there are two options on how to do this:
- Add the booking to your reservation manager
- Record the booking to your reservation manager as usual by following the steps here: https://promotemyplace.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000706423-How-to-get-started-with-reservation-manager-and-online-booking-system
- Enter a dummy email (this can be your own) when creating the booking. Note: The system will not automatically send emails to guests.
- Block out the dates only using the ‘Block Out Dates’ functionality
- Go to Reservations in the top menu of your PromoteMyPlace account.
- Click Block Out Dates
- Enter the dates you want to block out.
- Click Save!
Please note: Using the ‘Block Out Dates’ functionality simply makes the dates unavailable on your PromoteMyPlace calendar. It will not record any details of the reservation.