If you'd like to include images into your main content area, there is a button in the toolbar that allows you to do this.
The toolbar looks like this:
So all you need to do is go into the main content field on the page/s you'd like to add an image and click on the picture icon which can be found in the editor tool bar (middle button below):
This button allows you to insert or edit an image on to any page of your website. Just follow this simple step-by-step process:
- Click your mouse in the text box area where you would like your image to be placed
- Click the 'Insert/edit image' button (this will open a new pop-up window for you to find the image to place into your webpage)
- Click on the 'Browse' button in the pop-up window this will take you to your 'Image manager'
- Click on the image you wish to insert
- Add an image description
- The 'Dimension' field is set to a standard size and requires no adjustment
- Click 'OK' and your image will appear
Just remember to 'Save' once the above process is complete before navigating away from this section of the editor.
How to remove an image from the text section of your website:
If you wish to remove an image from the text section of your website, simply click on to the image and press the 'Delete' key on your computer keyboard and then click 'Save' to save all changes.