If you have some HTML code that you want to embed in your website e.g. a link to a listing site, or code for a mailing list signup form, there are a couple of different options depending on where you want it to appear.
In the Content Area of the Page - Select the dropdown next to 'Tools' in the editor menu, then click on the 'Insert HTML Snippet' icon:
- Simply place your cursor where you want the code to be embedded
- Click on the 'HTML Snippet' button in the editor toolbar.
- Paste the code into the field provided and click 'Insert'.
In the Sidebar with the Widgets -
- Go to the 'Widgets' section and add the HTML Snippet widget.
- Copy and paste the code into the field provided and 'Save' it.
- Move the widget to where you want it to appear.
To remove sidebar widgets:
- Go to the 'Widgets' section
- Go into 'Choose page widgets'
- Untick the box 'HTML snippet'
- Your HTML side bar widget will no longer be visible on your website.