The 'Highlights' widget displays a 'highlights' box in the side column of most pages of your website, which allows you to input important information that your website visitors will notice at a glance.
To display the 'Highlights' box first you need to add the widget. Instructions on how to do this can be found here: https://promotemyplace.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216229903
To add details to your 'Highlights' box or to amend existing content, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click into the 'Widgets' section when logged into your PromoteMyPlace account.
- Then click into 'Widget Settings' using the left hand menu.
- Your 'Accommodation Highlights' box will appear at the top of this screen.
- If you haven't yet added any highlights text, simply enter the text into the field provided and click 'Save'.
- Each time you add a field a new field will appear below for you to continue adding.
- To edit existing text, click the 'Edit' button next to the piece of text you wish to edit, then go ahead and make the revisions then click 'Save' for that change to appear on your website.