If you want to have a page on your website not accessible via the main menu, you can create a 'hidden' page by doing the following:
- Log into your PromoteMyPlace account
- Click into 'Website Basics'
- Click into 'Website pages' in the left hand menu
- Select 'Add Custom Page'
- A pop-up window will appear. Tick the area 'not on menu' as shown in the visual below
- Then enter the page name, URL and choose what type of page content it will contain.
- Then click 'Save'
The page will now appear in your 'Edit Website Content' section for you to add the content, but won't appear in the main menu.