In order for the 'Random Guest Comments' to display comments in the side column on most pages of your website, you must make sure that you've added the guest comments to your website using the 'Add Guestbook Entry' button when in your 'Guestbook' / 'Testimonials' / 'Reviews' page of 'Edit Website Content'.
- To do this, log into your account.
- Click into Section 3, Edit Website Content.
- Click into your guestbook comments page.
- Scroll down the page slightly and click on 'Add Guestbook Entry'
- A new section will then appear for you to enter the details of the guest and their comments:
- Click Save and you'll see your guestbook entry appear on the editing screen:
Repeat this for all your guestbook entries and then click save. Preview the page to make sure they have been added to your website.
Setting the 'Random Guest Comments' widget
To have these comments appear in your website's side column, go into Section 4 'Widgets' and tick the box next to 'Random Guest Comments':
You'll now showcase some of your fantastic reviews on your website to help entice more bookings.