If you want to sync your PromoteMyPlace calendar with external listing sites such as HomeAway, Airbnb and FlipKey, or with your Google Calendar, you can export it as iCal.
- Simply log into your PromoteMyPlace account and go to Section 3 Edit Website Content
- Go to your Availability page
- Scroll down the page until you come to the option to ICAL Export
- Copy the link provided, g. http://cottageexample.promotemyplace.com/availability/calendar.ics
- Paste the link into the relevant section of your chosen 3rd party provider.
Please note: If you’re also importing an ICAL calendar and you’d like to export your calendar without the reservations that were imported using ICAL, you can do this by clicking on the Options button (as shown in the image above) and checking the box next to ‘Do not export reservations that were imported using ICAL’