To wrap text around an image within your page or blog content, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Add the text into the main content are of your page.
- To add your photo, head into Insert / Insert Image and select your image from your image manager, or upload it from your computer.
- NB: adjust the image dimensions here if needed i.e. if your image is very large, you may want to reduce the first dimension field to 150 or 200 and the second dimension field will automatically adjust to remain in aspect ratio, then click OK
- Once your image has been embedded, click on Format / Formats / Alignment and select the justification you prefer.
- Your text will now display around the uploaded image (don't forget to click Save after all changes!).