To rotate your photos within the PromoteMyPlace image manager, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go into the editor of the relevant page
- Go into the Photos section
- Tick the bottom right hand corner of the image you want to rotate:
- Next click on the Manage button followed by Edit:
- Next, click on Flip / Rotate then the relevant arrow to move it to the correct format, and finally click the Apply button:
- On the next screen, click Save
- To finish, you have the option to save as a new image, or override the existing image. If the override option doesn't work, simply save it as a new version and delete the original.
Repeat for all images that need rotating.
NOTE: Sometimes when you click into the image that needs rotating it displays correctly in the image manager editor. If this happens, still rotate the image one way and then rotate it back the other so it displays the correct way up again. Then click Apply and Save.
Software programmes like our image manager will sometimes adjust the image to look correct in the editor even when it isn't. So simply follow the steps above by rotating one way and then back again before resaving for the image to display in the correct orientation of your website.