Yes, you can import your 3rd party calendar by following these instructions:
- Login to your 3rd party calendar account and copy the link to your calendar in ICAL format.
- Login to your PromoteMyPlace account and go to ‘Edit Website Content', then 'Availability'
NOTE: You will need to un-check the box next to 'Use third party availability calendar' in order to import ICAL
- Underneath the standard availability calendar, you will see the ICAL Import
- Click 'New' and enter the link from Step 1.
- Choose whether the end date of the reservations that are being imported is the checkout day, or if the end date is the last night of the booking. (Please note: This depends on how your 3rd party calendar works.)
If you need any assistance with this process, please do get in touch with our support team and provide the link from Step 1.