If you have a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram page for your property that you would like to link to, you can add our social media widget which will display icons to make them more obvious.
To connect your social media profiles to your website just follow these instructions:
- Go to Widgets
- Select Choose Page Widgets in the left-hand menu
- Scroll down the page and check the box next to ‘Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Pinterest/Google+/Instagram Page Links’
- Go to Widget Settings in the left-hand menu
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Pinterest/Google+/Instagram Page Links’ section
- Enter the URL for each of your social media profiles and click save.
You can also enable Facebook ‘Like’, Pinterest ‘Pin It’ and Google +1 buttons to the top of your website by following the instructions above and checking the boxes next to Facebook ‘Like’ Button, Pinterest ‘Pin It’ Button, Google +1 and AddThis Share Button at step 3, depending on which you’d like to display.
However, please bear in mind that these ‘like’ buttons don’t link to your social media profiles. They will instead share your website page to the Facebook, Pinterest of Google+ page of the person who clicks the button and therefore recommend it to their friends and followers.
For more information please see 'Why doesn’t the Facebook 'Like' button connect to Facebook?'