When creating a new website with PromoteMyPlace, you will want to ensure that you don't lose any search engine rankings that your existing site has achieved.
There shouldn't be any problems with rankings providing that with the new site:
1. The domain name doesn't change.
2. The structure is the same (or similar) to the old site.
3. The content is the same as the old site.
4. The SEO tags are the same as on the old site.
5. We redirect the old page URLs to the new pages on the new site. For this, you will need to create a list of the URLs for pages on the old site and which pages they correspond to on the new site. We can then add 301 redirects for those so that Google knows that they've moved.
There may be a slight dip in rankings initially with a site change, but it should recover to the same levels providing the above guidelines are followed.