If an issue is proving particularly difficult to diagnose or replicate, we might ask you to provide a video demonstrating the issue so that we can see exactly what steps you're taking and what's happening.
To provide a video, please follow the instructions below.
Please note: Most videos will be too large to send via email or via the PMP helpdesk, so we'd recommend using WeTransfer to send your video files instead. Please ensure that you include the original ticket number/description of the issue in your message so that we can deal with your query efficiently. Send to email@example.com.
For Windows users:
1. Open the pre-installed Xbox app by searching, 'Xbox' in the search box.
2. Use the shortcode, [Windows]+[G] on your keyboard and click ‘Yes, this is a game’.
3. Click'Start recording’ or tap [Windows]+[Alt]+[R] to start.
4. Use the same shortcut when you've finished.
5. Recorded videos will be saved in your Videos/Capture folder in MP4 format.
For Mac users:
1. Use the shortcode, Shift+⌘+5. If this opens the recording screen, skip to step 6. If nothing happens, follow steps 2-5 below.
2. Click the Finder icon in your tool.
3. Click the Applications tab in the left-hand menu.
4. Double-click Quick Time Player to launch it.
5. Click File > New Screen Recording.
6. Select the area you wish to capture and click Record.
7. To end the recording, click the small 'stop' icon in the toolbar at the top of your screen.
8. Close your screen and 'save'.