Here you can find the two different ways to sync your PromoteMyPlace calendar with other 3rd party availability calendars:
How to export your PromoteMyPlace calendar for import into a 3rd party calendar
If you want to sync your PromoteMyPlace calendar with external listing sites such as HomeAway, Airbnb and FlipKey, or with your Google Calendar, you can export it as iCal.
- Simply log into your PromoteMyPlace account and go to Section 3 Edit Website Content
- Go to your Availability page
- Scroll down the page until you come to the option 'ICAL Export'
- Copy the link provided, e.g. http://cottageexample.promotemyplace.com/availability/calendar.ics
- Paste the link into the relevant section of your chosen 3rd party provider.
Please note: If you’re also importing an ICAL calendar and you’d like to export your calendar without the reservations that were imported using ICAL, you can do this by clicking on the Options button (as shown in the image above) and checking the box next to ‘Do not export reservations that were imported using ICAL’
How to import your 3rd party calendar to your PromoteMyPlace calendar
You can import your 3rd party calendar by following these instructions:
- Login to your 3rd party calendar account and copy the link to your calendar in ICAL format.
- Login to your PromoteMyPlace account and go to ‘Edit Website Content', then 'Availability'.
- You will need to un-check the box next to 'Use third party availability calendar' in order to import ICAL
- Underneath the standard availability calendar, you will see the ICAL Import
- Click 'New' and enter the link from Step 1.
- Choose whether the end date of the reservations that are being imported is the checkout day, or if the end date is the last night of the booking. (Please note: This depends on how your 3rd party calendar works.)
If you need any assistance with this process, please do get in touch with our support team and provide the link from Step 1.