To create a table for a page of your website simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to 'Edit Website Content'
- Click into the page you wish to add a table too
- Using the content editor above the main text field, click the option 'Table' / 'Insert Table' and then select the amount of rows and columns required:
- You can format the table in 'Table Properties' by adding table sizes, alignment, padding and a caption:
- To change row colour to add extra highlighting: simply highlight the row you want to add colour too, then click on 'Table' / 'Row' 'Row Properties' and using this Hexi Colour Picker, enter the Hexi code of the colour you wish:
- Click 'OK'
- Font colour can also be changed using the main content editor section. More information on the content editor can be found here: https://promotemyplace.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216230003-How-to-use-the-content-editor
The Table editing can take a little trial and error but it is possible to create a table to fit your purposes.
Alternatively, you can create a table using another programme, such as Microsoft Office packages then save it as an image (JPEG file) and embed it into your webpage using the 'Insert image' functionality.